2015년 5월 17일 일요일

The First Shelf Project Reflection & Shelf2 Plan

1. My team's first shelf project was about comparing each life of dormitory, studio apartment and family house. It was a great work that intended to introduce which living condition will be fit you. We tried to record the introduction for 3minutes, but it actually took 3hours so i felt tired and stressed out. If one person make a mistake, we had to record it again. hahaha... But, well, I think we get closer since we are all same age and kind of enjoy it in the last scene. So, it was fun! It was a bit helpful project because we made an English script and practice, and recorded it in English. It was first time to record English video with a team and upload it in Youtube and blog. Our teamwork was amazing ;) I feel my English speaking is a bit awkward, but believe it could be great informative material.

2. I am not sure, but I hope to record my challenging new extreme activity on the next shelf project. For  example, going paragliding, doing bungee jump, or trying roller coaster in amusement park. I think extreme activities will be fun and famous in June but many people are afraid of  challenging it. So I will try, and fight with my fear and panic, then show it through my recording. I am still afraid of it..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기